NVIDIA: Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer – Autonomous Driving
Seeking a Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer, with the opportunity to innovate from algorithms, to system design, to processor architecture and see your work used in cars all over the world.
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer - Autonomous Driving
The NVIDIA Autonomous Driving team is developing leading-edge software for self-driving cars on NVIDIA's high-performance Drive PX platform.
As a successful candidate you will be working with enthusiastic and dedicated people at the forefront of the latest science and technology trends. You will have the opportunity to innovate from algorithms, to system design, to processor architecture and see your work used in cars all over the world. Among other things, you will contribute to building learning machines that can derive practical skills from large amounts of diverse example data. We believe that neural networks trained with such data will play a crucial role in the development of autonomous driving.
In addition to utilizing state-of-the-art technology including deep convolutional networks, you will have the opportunity to advance the state-of-the-art in order to find practical solutions to the technical challenges and be involved in regular field tests using ground robots and cars. You will contribute to concentrated hands-on applied research efforts to develop ground-breaking solutions that will revolutionize the world of transportation. The work is exciting, fun, and very challenging.
Location: Central New Jersey, US
- Close to New York City (45 miles)
- Accessible by commuter train, ferry, bus, and car
- Near urban and rural environments
- Family friendly yet near a major metropolitan area
- Close to popular beaches along the Jersey Shore
What we need to see:
- Prerequisites for this position is a strong desire to create real working products that use the latest scientific results.
- Practical experience with machine learning, specifically deep learning, and with computer vision is essential.
- Sufficient educational background to understand the science and mathematics involved in the above technologies is important.
- Working knowledge of the following tools and languages is a big advantage: Linux, Torch/Lua (www.torch.ch), ROS (ros.org), OpenCV, C, C++.
- MS or PhD in CS, CE, EECS or Related with a focus on Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- Significant patent and publication in Deep Learning and Machine Learning fields
- 5 years of relevant work or research experience in Deep Learning or Related fields.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer