NVIDIA: Senior Research Scientist (Deep Learning)
Seeking a Senior Research Scientist (Deep Learning) to conceive deep learning approaches to solving particular product problems, construct and curate large problem specific datasets, and design and implement machine learning techniques aimed at solving specific problems.
We are now looking for a Sr Research Scientist (Deep Learning)
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class researcher in deep learning to join our applied research team. If you agree with us that the most interesting thing about the deep learning revolution is applying it to solve real-life problems, this team will be a great fit for you! We are interested in deep learning applied to computer vision, audio, text and other domains, with the goal of improving specific problems encountered in NVIDIA’s products. After building prototypes that demonstrate the promise of your research, you will work with product teams to help them integrate your ideas into products.
What you'll be doing:
- Conceive deep learning approaches to solving particular product problems.
- Construct and curate large problem specific datasets.
- Design and implement machine learning techniques aimed at solving specific problems.
- Collaborate with other team members, both in research and product roles.
- Transfer technology to product groups.
What we need to see:
- Must hold a MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB or Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of research excellence or significant product development.
- Knowledge of application areas, such as computer vision or natural language processing, is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer