NVIDIA: Solution Architect (Eastern Region)
Seeking a world-class engineer/scientist for an exciting role as a Solutions Architect. Work with the most exciting high-performance computing hardware, software and impactful projects.
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect:
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class engineer/scientist for an exciting role as a Solutions Architect. Work with the most exciting high-performance computing hardware, software and impactful projects. Help enable compelling productivity breakthroughs and develop lasting relationships with NVIDIA’s technology users by making NVIDIA technology an integral part of end-user solutions.
You will work with the latest Cloud based GPU accelerated architectures coupled with Deep Learning, and Data Analytics researchers, developers, and customers to create improved workflows and develop new, differentiated solutions. In addition, you will evangelize and influence the NVIDIA GPU Computing experience
What you'll be doing:
- Assist field business development in guiding the customer through the enablement process for accelerated GPU computing, owning the technical relationship and assisting customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into Enterprise Cloud architectures to support Data Analytics, HPC, and Deep Learning.
- Be an internal champion for Cloud infrastructure among the NVIDIA technical community.
- Find innovative applications of NVIDIA’s visual computing technologies across from Cloud end-point to core infrastructure
What we need to see:
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Cloud or Enterprise HPC computing infrastructure.
- Experience working with modern Cloud based Enterprise computing architectures.
- Experience working with academic researchers and cloud developers
- Exposure to C, Python, Java, or C++ programming
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Direct experience architecting, managing, and supporting shared compute infrastructure software
- Experience working with academic research community supporting computer vision, data analytics, or Deep Learning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to be involved in diverse and innovative
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- CUDA optimization experience
- Specialty skills in large scale computing and cluster computing, and advance use cased of CNN for NLP, video analytics, and cyber security
- Experience with OpenStack, Xen-server, Esxi, KVM, or EC2.
- Education research, Gov. funded research experience
- MS or PhD desirable.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer