NVIDIA: Technical Account Manager
Seeking a Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer to join the team supporting development and sales activities for the Facebook account with a focus across multiple domains including: Artificial Intelligence, Video, Virtual Reality, Server Design and Data Center Integration.
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Technical Account Manager.
NVIDIA is searching for a Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer to join the team supporting development and sales activities for the Facebook account with a focus across multiple domains including: Artificial Intelligence, Video, Virtual Reality, Server Design and Data Center Integration.
You will work with the latest Cloud based GPU accelerated architectures and a team of developers, architects, designers to support all account engagements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive Business Development and Sales activities
- Own the customer engagement and account strategy
- Support and collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product teams on development activities
- Focus on design wins, roadmap alignment
What we need to see:
- Possess Large Account Management skills and have the technical depth that allows them to understand the needs of the account
- Have relationships with product, engineering and business teams at Facebook and will be able to communicate NVIDIA's value proposition to a broad set of decision makers and influencers
- Be familiar with design cycles, product requirements, qualification and software requirements for hyperscale data centers
- 7+ years of business development, sales, or management consulting experience
- Track record of working in a complex sales cycle and account management
- Experience working within the modern Cloud based Enterprise computing ecosystem (either in a Data Center or at an OEM selling into the Data Center)
- Capable of understanding the complexities of design cycles for devices and data center environments.
- Prior experience successfully working with engineering teams, business teams, IT infrastructure teams and senior executives
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- MBA desirable
- Pre-existing relationships at these accounts are desirable
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
Top Stories Past 30 Days