NVIDIA: Deep Learning Library Software Development Engineer
To researchers and companies are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Position: Deep Learning Library Software Development Engineer
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a CUDNN Library Software Development Engineer
NVIDIA is hiring software engineers for its GPU-accelerated Deep learning team. Academic and commercial groups around the world are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world. Work in interaction with the deep learning community to implement the latest algorithms. Ability to work on a fast-paced customer-oriented team is required and excellent communication skills are a must.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing highly optimized deep learning algorithms. You will be interacting with members of the open source deep learning software engineering community to define and implement the new features of the CUDNN Library. The scope of these efforts ranges from defining the public API of the CUDNN Library, performance tuning and analysis, implementing new algorithms, and other general software engineering work.
What we need to see:
- Masters or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math, or related field.
- Ability to work independently, define project goals and scope, and manage your own development effort.
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design. Python experience also highly desired.
- Distributed systems programming or numerical methods experience
- GPU programming experience (CUDA or OpenCL) desired but not required
- Prior experience with low level programming in assembly and performance tuning
- Good knowledge of CPU and/or GPU architecture
- 8 years of relevant work experience
- Occasional travel to conferences and for customer visits may be required
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer