PokerStars: Business Intelligence – Digital Marketing Analyst
Seeking a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Business Intelligence Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, in order to use data / analytics to contribute to the success of our digital marketing activities.
The Rational Group (the “Group”), a part of Amaya Inc, is a global leader in online gaming and operates the largest and most popular poker brands in the world, including PokerStars and Full Tilt. This role is in the Group’s London service office, in the Business Intelligence department.
PokerStars, the market leader in Online Poker, are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Business Intelligence Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, in order to use data / analytics to contribute to the success of our digital marketing activities.
- Establishing reporting / KPIs to monitor and optimize the overall digital marketing strategy
- Data extraction and manipulation from our Data Warehouse (via SQL / MicroStrategy), manipulation of large volume of data in order to establish actionable insights/models and deliver marketing recommendations.
- Application of data to areas such as campaign analysis, campaign optimisation, CPA analysis, attribution modelling, life time value optimisation, ROI, and A/B testing
- Delivering advanced analytical projects within a fast moving environment in the online area
Skills and Capabilities
- Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative / marketing area
- At least two years relevant experience gained in online marketing, and analysis / optimisation of online campaigns
- Experience of the ad-exchange ecosystem (RTB, DSP, SSP)
- Experience working with digital media tracking / ad serving tools such as Sizmek, Media Mind, Marin, etc
- Experience in attribution modelling platforms such as Visual IQ / Abakus / Adometry
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using Google Analytics / SQL / MicroStrategy (or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and orally
- Previous experience gained in online marketing B2C (Telco, Retail, eGaming)
- Experience working with a DWH
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines