Analytica: Informatica PowerCenter Systems Administrator
Seeking an Informatica PowerCenter Systems Administrator with proven expertise and experience in managing enterprise scale Informatica architectures and environments.
Analytica is seeking an Informatica PowerCenter Systems Administrator with proven expertise and experience in managing enterprise scale Informatica architectures and environments. This position requires a minimum of one plus years of implementation, configuration, administration and support of the Informatica Big Data Edition software package. Collaborates with application and infrastructure architects to define, enhance, and augment architectural roadmaps to support large and highly visible Informatica systems deployments. Effectively implements and supports complex and critical Informatica environments with excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Seeking Informatica Administrator with full knowledge of installation, performance turning and operational aspects of the full tool suite.
- Seeking Informatica PowerCenter/BDE Developer with BI/DW experience needed to develop and enhance ETLs from various sources (e.g., Hadoop, MySQL, DB2, etc..) to DB2 BLU Data Warehouse.
- Duties will include creation of new Informatica job schedules, creation/modification of scripts, and the development of new mappings and workflows.
- Duties will include analyzing transaction errors, troubleshooting issues in the software, development bug-fixes, and performance tuning all workflows to the SLA’s defined by Product.
- Position requires strong experience working with JAVA transformations in Informatica. Also, knowledge of Hadoop/MapReduce and the Informatica Hadoop adapter would be beneficial.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 12 years of experience in enterprise software development. MS in Computer Science or related field and 9 years of experience in enterprise software development or 16 years of relevant work experience will satisfy education and experience requirements
- 8 years of experience in software architecture and design
- 8 years of experience with design, development and delivery of ETL processes using Informatica
- 8 years of experience with databases including DB2 database
- Knowledge of database SQLs and Stored Procedures
- Experience mentoring team members
- Experience conducting gap analysis and provide recommendations to improve performance of ETL and DB2 components
- Experience interfacing with Production Support teams to resolve production issues, prepare for outages, generating ad-hoc and scheduled reports
- Experience with unit test methodologies and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be either a US Citizen or Green Card holder to obtain a Position of Public Trust clearance
About ANALYTICA: The company is a rapidly growing SBA certified 8 (a) and HUBZone firm providing technology and consulting solutions that assist clients in managing, analyzing, and protecting information. Headquartered in Washington DC, ANALYTICA provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment for career development.
For additional career opportunities please visit: careers.analytica.net
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|