FeatureX: Computer Vision Research Scientist
Seeking computer vision research scientists who can apply and develop computer vision algorithms to extract information from high-resolution satellite images and other remote sensing data.
We are looking for computer vision research scientists who can apply and develop computer vision algorithms to extract information from high-resolution satellite images and other remote sensing data. As part of this team, you will be engaged in fundamental research in deep learning, including CNN’s, RNN’s, GAN, and super-resolution. You will develop novel algorithms for object detection and recognition and scene understanding, moving beyond what is possible to do with off-the-shelf software.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MS or PhD degree in computer science or other quantitative disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to create, invent, and be innovative
- Solid understanding of current deep learning computer vision techniques
- A good understanding of statistical machine learning techniques
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced research environment
- Enthusiasm for pursuing new challenges and technologies
- Intermediate programming skills in Python and C++ / Java
- Experience with using deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, or Caffe
- Experience with satellite imagery
- Publications in computer vision and machine learning conferences and journals
- Open source contributions
- We're currently only hiring people for full-time positions (no internships).
- We're currently only hiring people who are able to work in the United States.