FeatureX: Machine Learning Research Scientist
As a machine learning research scientist, you will be developing machine learning techniques for a wide variety of data sources, ranging from financial time series data to features extracted from satellite imagery.
As a machine learning research scientist, you will be developing machine learning techniques for a wide variety of data sources, ranging from financial time series data to features extracted from satellite imagery. You will be engaged with projects that use both supervised and unsupervised learning. You will be diving into new data sets and should assume that no data source or technique is off-limits.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MS or PhD degree in computer science or other quantitative disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to create, invent, and be innovative
- A theoretical grounding in statistics and statistical machine learning
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced research environment
- Enthusiasm for pursuing new challenges and technologies
- Intermediate programming skills in Python and C++ / Java
- Expert knowledge of recurrent neural networks and other deep learning algorithms
- Expert knowledge of evolutionary computation techniques
- Strong grounding in mathematical optimization
- Experience with using deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe
- Publications in machine learning conferences and journals
- Open source contributions
- We're currently only hiring people for full-time positions (no internships).
- We're currently only hiring people who are able to work in the United States.