89degrees: SAS Campaign Developer
Seeking an SAS Campaign Developer, to work directly with our clients to design and implement solutions to help them maximize their use of customer data for marketing purposes.
We’re hiring! We’re looking for a SAS Campaign Developer who will join our growing consulting practice. Why come work for us, you ask? We have great clients, a dynamic growth environment, and there's opportunity to innovate at the intersection of digital and big data! This position is open to remote or contract work.
89 Degrees helps businesses engage customers with data-driven insights that reach out and touch consumers across all channels. Powered by SAS, the industry's leading software for marketing and analysis, 89 Degrees maximizes loyalty and return-on-investment with all data — the bigger the better. Offering a powerful combination of marketing analytics, digital technology and targeted creative, 89 Degrees helps clients like IKEA, Hyundai, World Vision, Genzyme/Sanofi and Godiva break through the digital wall for unparalleled connections with their customers.
Are an adaptable, resourceful, team player that is able to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. You are a talented individual who has a deep experience in marketing technology, and a special ability to understand client needs and translate them into successful solutions!
As a SAS Campaign Developer, you’ll be working directly with our clients to design and implement solutions to help them maximize their use of customer data for marketing purposes. 89 Degrees has developed a preferred partnership with SAS, and we provide a range of consulting services supporting their category leading Customer Intelligence suite. As a SAS Campaign Developer, you will receive extensive training on the SAS platform, as well as 89 Degrees’ proprietary data management and analysis products.
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Manages customer communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design.
- Validates solutions after built and provides solution walkthrough with customer. Guides customer through solution deployment.
- Develops design and configuration documents as necessary to support clients
- Participates in project scoping activities consisting of (but not limited to):
- Requirements, deliverables, assumptions and exclusions documentation
- Project resource and delivery timeframe estimates
- Client discovery and requirement meetings
- From time-to-time the SA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects
- Travel may be required for onsite engagements
- 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing technology, especially campaign management, CRM/marketing databases, reporting
- Bachelors in Marketing or Digital Marketing or an information technology field
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle marketing, segmentation, A/B testing, triggers
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise marketing tools including, but not limited to
- Unica (IBM Omni-channel Marketing)
- Neolane (Adobe Campaign)
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Desirable: experience in data analysis
- Desirable: experience working at marketing service provider or consultancy
- Desirable: experience working with a BI reporting tool such as SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Sas , incl. Customer Intelligence, Marketing Automation, Visual Analytics, Marketing Optimization
What we offer:
Here at 89 Degrees we believe our employees are an asset to our company and value their talent and contributions. If you’re looking to learn from some of the most talented individuals in the industry and career advancement opportunities then look no further. We’re an employee friendly company that promotes a casual and comfortable environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including excellent performance incentives! Visit our website www.89degrees.com for more information on what our company has to offer.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|