Argus: Analyst, Spend and Modeling Solutions
Seeking an Analyst to leverage extensive datasets and various statistical software applications to develop and execute strategic quantitative analysis and investigate and report on complex data interactions to help identify and address our clients’ key strategic business opportunities.
Company: Argus Information & Advisory Services
Location: White Plains, NY
Position: Analyst, Spend and Modeling Solutions
Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to consumer banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Melbourne and London and employ approximately 300 professionals.
- Leverage extensive datasets and various statistical software applications to develop and execute strategic quantitative analysis
- Investigate and report on complex data interactions to help identify and address our clients’ key strategic business opportunities
- Work with our media partners to develop solutions to solve our clients’ needs
- Use analytical tools and techniques to solve varying business problems
- Effectively and accurately communicate analytical results
- Investigate new methods and/or products that can be leveraged with our existing datasets
- Proactively identify new solutions to our clients’ needs
- BS or advanced degree in statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, finance, or related field
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Familiarity with SQL and/or SAS or other data mining or statistical software is desired
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with historical growth. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and 401(k) savings plan.
Argus Information and Advisory Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Top Stories Past 30 Days