Argus: Media Measurement & Targeting Analytics Manager
Seeking a candidate to manage key product suite for media measurement and targeting and to develop data driven solutions for media measurement and targeting, while taking into consideration existing data challenges and restrictions.
Company: Argus Information & Advisory Services
Location: White Plains, NY
Position: Media Measurement & Targeting Analytics Manager
Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to consumer banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Melbourne and London and employ approximately 300 professionals.
The Partnerships and Media Solutions team is in search of a qualified candidate to build and maintain existing media measurement and insight capabilities. The candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including some of the largest technology and media companies, to maintain and enhance existing processes and build new capabilities. The candidate should be detail oriented and quantitative with a bias toward action.
- Manage key product suite for media measurement and targeting
- Develop data driven solutions for media measurement and targeting, while taking into consideration existing data challenges and restrictions
- Manage and train team members to deliver high quality solutions that can be easily re-purposed or customized for future engagements
- Oversee the execution of junior staff members to deliver projects
- Working directly with newly onboarded and existing clients to ensure successful product integration and deliverables
- Implement discipline of product development and production to all deliverables
- Multitasking work products and preparing timelines for multiple client engagements
- Proactively identify roadblocks or issues and escalate as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical/quantitative field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Effective problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent project management
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated self-starter, with strong work ethic
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Proficiency in data mining and analysis; MS SQL Server, R and Python experience preferred
- Interest in media targeting, measurement and effectiveness
Argus Information and Advisory Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with historical growth. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and 401(k) savings plan.