plan.com: Data Analyst
Seeking a Data Analyst to play an integral role in utilizing all analysis (particularly surrounding raw data manipulation, customer value management and commercially-focused business strategy) in order to implement change and improve overall business performance.
Location: Isle of Man
Position: Data Analyst
Email [email protected].
About the role
The role will be pivotal to driving key business decisions and influencing analytically-driven strategy. You will play an integral role in utilizing all analysis (particularly surrounding raw data manipulation, customer value management and commercially-focused business strategy) in order to implement change and improve overall business performance.
You will help develop strategy and deliver recommendations for all key areas and will have the ability to interact with all analytical and data management teams as well as senior executives.
- An MSc or PhD in Statistics
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of Excel and SQL is essential
- Extensive SAS (min. 5 years of experience) with related certifications
- Knowledge of KNIME, Python, R or other statistical analysis tools is essential
- Ability to read PHP and/or Java would be an advantage
- The very best analytical and problem solving skills and a real passion for big data
- Dedication to deliver team and business objectives and a willingness to learn new skills as systems and needs develop
- Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels within the business, both technical and non-technical
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines… and a sense of humour is a must!
What’s in it for you?
- £35k-£40K salary range
- Relocation package offered
- Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Company-wide pension scheme and private health insurance
- Flexible personal interest allowance, development and training
- Extra half-day holiday on your birthday every year
- Family friendly with maternity/paternity allowance
- Wide range of social events including legendary Christmas and summer parties
- Excellent exposure in a fast-paced environment whilst being challenged and rewarded
plan.com is the UK’s fastest growing business communications provider.
We’re technology-led and invest heavily in our award-winning online portal, which our partners use to generate quotes, close deals and manage customers.
Thanks to our portal, we’ve torn up the rulebook and changed the industry. It gives our partners unprecedented levels of flexibility and control, helping them to open and close deals, as well as deliver exceptional service even when they’re away from their desks.
Along with our outstanding customer service and impressive commercials, it’s the reason we’re number one.
Got what it takes?
Drop us an email using the address below. You can use this address to apply for the position or to ask any questions you may have.
When applying for the role, we’d appreciate a cover letter (please keep it under a printed page), an up-to-date CV, and links to any additional, relevant materials such as a portfolio for creative work.
Email [email protected].