Accenture: Analytics Advisory Consultant
Seeking an Analytics Advisory Consultant to become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Location: London, UK
Position: Analytics Advisory Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Devise strategies and solutions to client business problems that take advantage of data driven analytical techniques
- Understand analytics and data based technology architectures and develop roadmaps for data and analytics lead transformations
- Evaluate and advise on most efficient operating constructs and implement target state models
- Analysis of new and emerging technologies and their impact on the service models
- Support the delivery of client work and the development of new client opportunities
- Support and consult on complex financial analyses and support the development business cases in conjunction with industry and/or opportunity our clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Evident leadership skills with experience of managing direct reports and/or project teams.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence at the highest level.
- Strong business/relationship development abilities.
- Report, proposal development, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic and driven, with keen problem solving and business skills.
- A track record of delivering high quality projects on time and within budget.
- High levels of personal integrity; being a team player; having commercial awareness.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks.
- Issue-based problem solving
- Structured communications to non-technical audiences
- Consulting experience with evidence of significant client impact and value creation
- Experience in Data and Analytics Advisory space (preferred)
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree (depending on career level)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Top Stories Past 30 Days