Accenture: Artificial Intelligence Analytics Sr Manager
Seeking an Artificial Intelligence Analytics Senior Manager to build and drive Artificial Intelligence opportunities in the UK and Ireland. This person will be responsible for helping shape Accenture’s point of view on Artificial Intelligence.
Location: London, Manchester and Edinburgh, UK
Position: Artificial Intelligence Analytics Sr Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
Management scientists need to have both a deep understanding of the business problems faced by our clients, as well as an expert grounding in the analytical techniques that will be used to address them.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to build and drive Artificial Intelligence opportunities in the UK and Ireland. This person will be responsible for helping shape Accenture’s point of view on Artificial Intelligence. The individual will required to be the SME in AI and should have the ability to support and generate opportunities with Accenture’s current and emerging clients. In doing so they will be working with partner companies and will advise Accenture clients on their most complex challenges. They will also need to collaborate with Accenture business groups and implement and build offerings in AI. They must also have the skills to present to senior client executives and external audiences, facilitate working sessions, partner with client teams in crafting pioneering engagements, and establish themselves as a thought leader in their domain internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of industries and related challenges where AI is applicable
- Ability to marry data science and business to address client challenges and solve them
- Should be able to demonstrate the whole value chain from data to results
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a tailored solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Provide insight and presentations to senior leadership on market position
- Function as the key point of contact between service delivery and deal pursuit - possess strong enough cross-functional knowledge to represent service delivery related functions (such as transition management, delivery management, solution conceptualization, quality, etc.) and pursuit (such as knowledge of deal life-cycle, business perspective, work estimates, pricing)
- Lead a solution team across countries, regions, business units, etc., including third parties.
- Work with sales teams to provide subject matter expertise and solutioning support for important client proposals and RFPs, being comfortable presenting to a C-Level business audience.
- Develop thought capital on AI and emerging techniques in similar areas
- Lead short duration proof of concepts for key clients including scoping, staffing and engagement setup, and execution.
- Deliver on various analytics-based consulting assignments as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode.
- Provide thought leadership, coaching and team leadership to the management science team based in UK, being comfortable across a broad range of industries and functional areas of analytics, while being expert in at least one functional area and one industry.
- Extensive experience in areas of data science and AI - text mining, natural language processing, machine learning, neural networks, etc.
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience with leading AI and intelligent systems plaforms – decision making systems, machine learning systems
- Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, RevR, SAS, Python or similar
- Proven experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, NoSQL, Cassandra, Pig, etc.
- Proven ability to understand business context and integrate cognitive and advanced analytics levers for solutions
- Experience in professional services negotiations, deal shaping, and pricing
- Enthusiasm in executing the end-to-end sales cycle while performing work within an account
- Enthusiasm in supporting peers in designing and authoring proposals and RFPs
- Confident and articulate in discussions with C-Level audience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
- Ability to convey complex analytical concepts in simple business terms
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Willingness to travel
- PhD or Masters Degree in quantitative field relevant for Artificial Intelligence (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, or related scientific disciples) or equivalent extensive work experience within Artificial Intelligence
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|