Accenture: Financial Services Analytics Senior Manager
Seeking a Financial Services Analytics Senior Manager to deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions, play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Location: London, Manchester and Edinburgh, UK
Position: Financial Services Analytics Senior Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
Management scientists need to have both a deep understanding of the business problems faced by our clients, as well as an expert grounding in the analytical techniques that will be used to address them.
- Understand the financial services industry and related challenges - show how analytics can help address and solve these
- Show the whole value chain from data to results
- Deep knowledge of analytics as supplied to the commercial/retail areas of financial services so to be able to explain offerings and solutions to business stakeholders.
- Understand Analytics capabilities (predictive modelling; forecasting, customer segmentation and behaviour, Big Data, Machine Learning)
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a tailored solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Craft and communicate compelling business “stories” based on analytics insight
- Provide insight and presentations to senior leadership on market position
- Function as the key point of contact between service deliveries and possess strong enough cross-functional knowledge to represent service delivery related functions (such as transition management, delivery management, solution conceptualization, quality, etc.)
- Participate in Information Management/Enterprise Data Management efforts and management of project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scope and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing to going live.
- Business case development
- Quantitative degree preferred (Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics etc)
- Analytics experience (customer insight, BI, data mining, data management architecture, Big Data, Machine Learning)
- Experience in business development, selling and proposal writing for analytics within financial services industry
- Value Proposition Development
- Solution Configuration
- Business Case Development
- Proposal Development
- Solution Realization Approach Development
- Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong customer references
- Exceptional presentation skills – dynamic presenter with ability to convey technology and business value propositions to a non-technical audience.
- Good listening skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
- Proficient understanding of integration, analytic and database technologies
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Minimum 7 years working in analytics
- Minimum 4 years working in financial services industry
- Minimum of 3 years delivering financial services industry solutions
- Bachelors Degree
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Top Stories Past 30 Days