Jimdo: Data Analyst
Seeking a Data Analyst you will join Jimdo's cross-functional Data Team at the Jimdo Headquarter in the beautiful city of Hamburg, and bring domain knowledge and experience to a diverse team and contribute to the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and enabling data driven decision making.
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Position: Data Analyst
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Our mission is to create an exceptional user experience by matching our knowledge of customer needs with the latest technology in order to create a professional online representation of their brand and to guide our customers to success. On a worldwide scale, the opportunity for providing do-it-yourself websites is tremendous and Jimdo seeks to be the number one provider. Users from all over the world have already created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we're happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Everyone of us is an expert in what we do, and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users' success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
As a Data Analyst you will join Jimdo's cross-functional Data Team at the Jimdo Headquarter in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
You will bring domain knowledge and experience to a diverse team and contribute to the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and enabling data driven decision making.
Your major areas of responsibility will include:
- You are responsible for data analytics: Gain new insights and find potential product and marketing improvements as well as business opportunities
- You interact with all areas of the company, partnering with the product, marketing, business development, operations, customer service or engineering teams to conduct detailed quantitative analyses that will drive and inform strategic decisions
- You iteratively optimize key performance indicators by means of A/B testing or related experimental methods
- You develop analytics to relevant business goals through innovative and creative solutions
- You create and maintain reports and dashboards
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics (and/or) Specialized training in Data Analysis / Data Science
- You easily form and improve complex SQL queries
- You have 1+ years of practical experiences with data analysis
- You are passionate about driving growth through analyzing data and identifying trends and patterns to improve clicks, conversion and revenue
- You are capable of communicating complex information in a simple, crisp and concise way - visually and verbally
- You are able to spot implausibilities in data and question them
- You seek continuous improvement and learning
- You speak English fluently
Following skills are appreciated but not mandatory:
- You have experiences with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Strong knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and more)
- Solid understanding of A/B testing and related statistical concepts
- Sharp business judgment and true conceptual clarity to separate signals from noise to summarize and present actionable insights
- Process, unite, compress, clean, transform and evaluate big data sets with appropriate tools and methods (SQL, R, Python, Tableau, ...)
- You are experienced in data visualization
- Build models/tools based on machine learning, statistics and data mining techniques to understand usage and predict future behavior
- You have made experiences with data pipelines and machine learning
Top Stories Past 30 Days