Caserta: Big Data Solutions Architects
Seeking a Big Data Solutions Architect, to work in small agile teams to deliver innovative solutions with the latest in modern architecture across the US, and participate and contribute to industry thought leadership by attending conferences, speaking at events, blogging etc.
Location: New York City, NY
Position: Big Data Solutions Architects
Do you enjoy solving complex problems in Data? Do you have a passion for building scalable, beautiful solutions? Caserta is looking to expand our team by bringing in talented Big Data Solutions Architects with a passion for solving unique problems with the latest in data intelligence.
What you'll be doing:
- As a Caserta Big Data Solutions Architect, you'll work in small agile teams to deliver innovative solutions with the latest in modern architecture across the US.
- You'll participate and contribute to industry thought leadership by attending conferences, speaking at events, blogging etc.
- We look for technologists who have an affinity for pushing boundaries in technology as we are technology agnostic.
- Technologies you'll work with may include: AWS, Google Cloud, Python, Spark, Databricks, Jupyter Notebooks
Who you are:
- Seasoned technologist with a demonstrated history of leading enterprise wide digital initiatives from an architecture standpoint - implementations, migrations etc
- You possess in depth knowledge and experience with Data Warehouse concepts and architecture
- You are a contributor to thought leadership and have a thirst for knowledge in the industry.
- You're the type of person we'd run into at a conference or workshop
- You have business acumen and are able to clearly communicate with your team, colleagues and clients
- You keep an open mind when it comes to innovation
Who we are:
Caserta is a Strategy Consulting Firm specializing in providing data solutions for our clients. We’re wired for complex problem solving and attract industry-leading Fortune 1000 clients with whom we work to provide some of the most fascinating case studies in data today. Whether the situation calls for data warehousing, big data analytics, or data science, the Caserta team delivers unprecedented experience and skills to any data-centric project.
We have a diverse team of individuals who all share one thing: a deep interest in improving data intelligence through innovation! We’ve built a company of highly skilled and motivated consultants; established lasting client relationships; and continue to inspire data purists near and far.
This position requires travel. The role will be based out of our NYC office based in Midtown Manhattan by Bryant Park. We will consider out of state consultants for the right candidate.
Top Stories Past 30 Days