FedEx: HR Data Analytics Advisor
Seeking an HR Data Analytics Advisor to perform advanced level of duties for human resources including: technical and advanced business expertise, project management, development and management of key vendor contracts.
Location: Memphis, TN
Position: HR Data Analytics Advisor
Want to be a part of world's largest express-transportation company?
With the right ‘can-do' attitude and skills, you can.
Working for a leader and innovator means you’ll be part of a team delivering fast, time-definite, reliable service to satisfy a worldwide demand.
Now that's exciting.
The professional we seek will be responsible to:
- Gather, analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources and systems
- Synthesize analysis results to anticipate opportunities and pursue optimized programs and processes
- Perform advanced level of duties for human resources including: technical and advanced business expertise, project management, development and management of key vendor contracts
- Advanced statistical analysis, advanced reporting, data retrieval, and project lead of programs that cross-departmental or divisional lines
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Engineering, Math, or other quantitative disciplines; related graduate degree preferred
- Seven (7) years related experience in quantitative disciplines: Data Mining, Process Modeling Software/Methodology, Project Management, and MS Office Applications
- Certification In The Core Areas