Citrix: Machine Learning / AI Architect – Research & Development
Seeking individuals to join a crack team of experienced and talented engineers, with years of history delivering high-quality Analytics products and Solutions, in a fast-paced business environment.
Company: Citrix Systems Inc.
Location: Patras, Greece
Position: Machine Learning / AI Architect - Research & Development
Citrix is expanding its Advanced Analytics team, based in Patras Greece, with seasoned professionals in the ML/AI/Data Science and Security domains. You will join a crack team of experienced and talented engineers, with years of history delivering high-quality Analytics products and Solutions, in a fast-paced business environment. You will be collaborating with fellow engineering teams across the globe, on the cutting edge Citrix Analytics Service (https://www.citrix.com/products/citrix-workspace/form/citrix-analytics/; https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2017/05/23/thwart-insider-threats-introducing-citrix-analytics-service/ )
- Research & develop Machine Learning models for security problems, in the areas of Networking, Application & Data.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective features.
- Apply research methodologies to identify the Machine Learning models for the problem at hand.
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Experience in implementing and deploying Machine Learning solutions (using various models, such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Hidden Markov Models, Conditional Random Fields, Topic Modeling, Game Theory, Mechanism Design, etc.)
- Extensive background in statistical analysis and modeling (distributions, hypothesis testing, probability theory, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience with statistical packages and ML libraries (e.g. R, Python scikit learn, Spark MLlib, etc.)
- Experience in effective data exploration and visualization (e.g. Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience in developing and debugging in one or more of the languages C/C++, Java, Scala, Python, or R
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL/Graph databases
- Familiar with Big Data frameworks (Hadoop or Spark) and cloud infrastructures
- Experience in applying Machine Learning techniques in the security domain
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly