NVIDIA: Sr Deep Learning Software Engineer
NVIDIA is seeking a Senior Deep Learning Software Engineer to join their Autonomous Vehicles team to develop state of the art Deep Learning / AI algorithms for our advanced Autonomous driving platform.
Location: Boulder, CO
Position: Sr Deep Learning Software Engineer
We are now looking for a Senior Deep Learning Software Engineer
Come join NVIDIAs Autonomous Vehicles team to develop state of the art Deep Learning / AI algorithms for our advanced Autonomous driving platform.
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for developing Deep Learning network architectures for image and video processing tasks. The range of applications you'll work on includes: automotive driver assistance, autonomous navigation and video analysis. You'll be a part of a dynamic product and customer oriented team, thus strong communication skills are required. Your expertise and creativity will help bring the future of self-driving cars to our doorsteps.
What we need to see:
- You should have an expertise in image processing with Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- PhD level education or equivalent experience in Computer Science, with a focus in Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Your prior leadership experience is a plus
- Excellent C/C++ and Python programming with strong software design skills
- Experience with any of the deep learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffé, Theano, Torch, is a plus
- Prior experience using Deep Learning to solve problems in Image or Video analysis a huge plus
- A dedication to bring your work to fruition and see it ship in cars worldwide.
- You should display strong communication skills, be organized and self-motivated, and play well with others (a great teammate)
Artificial intelligence, the dream of computer scientists for over half a century, is no longer science fiction. And in the next few years, it will transform every industry. Soon, self-driving cars will reduce congestion and improve road safety. AI travel agents will know your preferences and arrange every detail of your family vacation. And medical instruments will read and understand patient DNA to detect and treat early signs of cancer.
Where engines made us stronger and powered the first industrial revolution, AI will make us smarter and power the next. What will make this intelligent industrial revolution possible? A new computing model — GPU deep learning — that enables computers to learn from data and write software that is too complex for people to code.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous and love a challenge, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Deep Learning Automotive team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
To view the full details of this requisition and apply online, click here.