NVIDIA: Deep Learning Inference Software Engineer (TensorRT)
NVIDIA is seeking a Senior Deep Learning Inference Software Engineer (TensorRT), and hiring software engineers for its GPU-accelerated Deep learning team.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Position: Deep Learning Inference Software Engineer (TensorRT)
We are now looking for a Senior Deep Learning Inference Software Engineer (TensorRT):
NVIDIA is hiring software engineers for its GPU-accelerated Deep learning team. Academic and commercial groups around the world are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world and interact with the deep learning community to implement the latest algorithms.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and develop robust inferencing software that can be scaled to multiple platforms for functionality and performance
- Performance analysis, optimization and tuning
- Closely follow academic developments in the field of artificial intelligence and feature update TensorRT
- Feedback into the architecture and hardware development
- You'll collaborate across the company to guide the direction of machine learning inferencing, working with software, research and product teams
- Publish key results in scientific conferences
What we need to see:
- You have a MSc. or higher degree from a leading University in a relevant field, e.g. engineering, computer science, or computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- You should display a real passion for artificial intelligence and computer vision, and knowledge of the latest developments in DL and AI.
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks like Caffe, TensorFlow and Torch
- Dedicated and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Artificial intelligence, the dream of computer scientists for over half a century, is no longer science fiction. And in the next few years, it will transform every industry. Soon, self-driving cars will reduce congestion and improve road safety. AI travel agents will know your preferences and arrange every detail of your family vacation. And medical instruments will read and understand patient DNA to detect and treat early signs of cancer.
Where engines made us stronger and powered the first industrial revolution, AI will make us smarter and power the next. What will make this intelligent industrial revolution possible? A new computing model - GPU deep learning - that enables computers to learn from data and write software that is too complex for people to code.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous and love a challenge, we want to hear from you. Come, join our TensorRT Deep Learning team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
To view the full details of this requisition and apply online, click here.