Edelweiss: Data Scientist
Seeking a Data Scientist for building, validating and deploying machine learning models on unstructured data for various business problems.
Location: Mumbai, India
Position: Data Scientist
Email to Aakash.email@example.com.
In the email kindly mention that you have seen the job post on KDnuggets.
- The role is for building, validating and deploying machine learning models on unstructured data for various business problems
- Provide support as technical expert for business ideation & hypothesis generation on data products using unstructured data
- Serve as a senior technical person on various tasks involving text mining and exploration of large unstructured data from the web
- Work on computer vision/voice transcription problems which are relevant to business
- Write real-time prototypes of newly designed algorithms and develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems such as in language understanding
- Bachelors or Masters degree from top-tier colleges, NITs
- 0-5 years of work experience as a data scientist
- Expert-level proficiency with Python and R.
- Sound knowledge of data science principles, and underlying mathematical frameworks.
- Hands on experience in Text mining, NLP, building neural networks.
- Experience with NLP problems such as language modeling, language identification & sentiment analysis
- Proficient in Big Data technologies Hadoop/ Apache Spark. Good to have experience in using machine learning libraries on Spark.
- Good to have hands on experience on machine learning pipelines like Datalab or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of open-source visualization tools like Bokeh server would be an additional plus
- Online MOOCs and/or a good score in hackathons/competitions will be an additional plus
- Self driven, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to collaborate actively with others in a cross functional team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with fast changing needs and demand for agility in development
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|