Foot Locker: Data Analyst
Seeking a self-managing leader who has a history of increasing responsibility and a passion to move the ball forward with respect to analyzing and deploying the customer experience data.
At: Foot Locker
Location: Bradenton, FL or Wausau, WI
Position: Data Analyst
Foot Locker, Inc. is looking for a self-managing leader who has a history of increasing responsibility and a passion to move the ball forward with respect to analyzing and deploying the customer experience data. You will work with the Foot Locker CX team and outside vendors to develop solutions with processes, automation, tools, and efficiencies to deliver a high quality customer experience (CX) in stores and online in a fast-paced, agile environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background and familiarity with analyzing raw data to enhance the retail and E-commerce customer experience. A successful candidate will have unique opportunity to build capability in the business through the development of reports and dashboards, and innovative Business Intelligence strategies.
Please apply by January 12th.
- Agents of change to help mature the organization and emphasize focus on automation, security, and quality.
- Ability to quickly familiarize themselves with vendor solutions and decimate options for the best solution, including in house solutions.
- Effective collaboration with other members of the team, customers and/or stakeholders to align work efforts and develop/execute tactical plans that enable successful business operations.
- Gather and transform business requirements into innovative Business Intelligence solutions that effectively support our global business.
- Document designs, specifications, and flow diagrams to assist in development, support, and problem analysis.
- Develop dashboards and reports; meeting critical business requirements and timelines.
- Develop, execute, and document test plans.
- Interact with business users and technical teams throughout the development life-cycle; analyzing problems and clearly articulating solutions.
- Understanding of basic concepts of Statistical and Data Analysis, including; Linear Regression, Statistical Probability and Testing, and knowledge of Discovery in Databases.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or closely related field; 2-3 years of experience with MicroStrategy, (Tableau, SAP) dashboards and report development.
- Experience and exposure to industry innovation and tools.
- High retention skills in understanding new technology.
- Inquisitive thinking to solve business requirements and needs to enhance the customer experience.
- Experience with environments at scale based on customer demands and seasonality
- A track record of automating recurring/repeating tasks
- Fluency in Linux and Windows system administration
- Experience working under HIPAA, SOX, PII and PCI compliance standards
- Certification in cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) a plus
Top Stories Past 30 Days