Foot Locker: Sr Manager – Digital Analytics and A/B Testing
Seeking a candidate to lead strategy and instrumentation of analytics, personalization, and continuous optimization through A/B/N testing for Foot Locker websites, mobile applications, and partner integrations.
At: Foot Locker
Location: Bradenton, FL
Position: Senior Manager - Digital Analytics and A/B Testing
The Sr. Manager – Digital Analytics and A/B Testing leads strategy and instrumentation of analytics, personalization, and continuous optimization through A/B/N testing for Foot Locker websites, mobile applications, and partner integrations.
The Sr. Manager leads team of 6-8 resources responsible for scientific testing and quantitative data analysis/reporting. The team is responsible for planning, design, and execution of complex/simultaneous A/B and multivariate testing for all digital experiences.
The Director is a hands-on data driven person with the ability to collaborate across multiple teams, geographies and organizations (especially Digital/CX development teams and Marketing teams). This is a unique opportunity for a high-energy, passionate and fearless leader to operate in a fast-paced environment where the outcomes may be unclear and the future must be created.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives, and define test KPIs.
- Design, develop, manage, and analyze A/B tests, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, and behavioral targeting with cross-functional team involvement from product managers, designers, engineers, and marketers.
- Design experiments to measure the impact of new or updated product recommendations, campaigns, content, features, and digital experiences at large.
- Analyze data generated by experiments and present findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise format for decision making; Create visualizations to communicate the results of statistical tests and analysis to stakeholders.
- Create test roadmaps that include defining hypothesis, documenting test goals, identifying elements being tested, and creating test timing estimations and reporting; develop a Testing Calendar.
- Lead the hypothesis generation and validation process and clearly validate opportunities and recommend actions that can have positive improvements to user experience and financials.
- Develop scalable tools and techniques to evaluate experiment data and report results.
- Demonstrate ownership of data integrity; Ensure that it supports the analyses and recommendations being proposed.
- Work closely with developers and Customer Experience teams to validate and maintain analytics and reporting for digital channels.
- Work with key stakeholders to integrate analytics requirements, and updates into production cycles.
- Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices.
- Participate in developing requirements for and the implementation of necessary analytics development in order to properly and accurately report on relevant KPIs.
- Support a data-driven culture by educating the organization on everyday uses of data as a resource.
- Stay apprised of best practices in analysis, testing and optimization; utilizing them in your work and disseminating them across the organization.
- Other duties maybe assigned.
- The Sr. Manager – Digital Analytics and Personalization will have direct supervisory responsibilities for 6-8 Analytics Developers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree required. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of experience leading Web/Digital Analytics and Optimization teams – driving conversion rates, campaign lifts, and other business KPIs.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies – specifically DTM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test and Target and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Understanding of online measurement and analytics, with the ability to provide meaningful and actionable insights and analysis.
- Strong mathematical or statistical background. Demonstrated knowledge of multivariate statistical and modeling techniques.
- Very strong knowledge and appreciation for both technology as well as business
- Proven knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Extensive experience taking design comps and translating them into their web-based equivalents.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines; manage work in a fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through.
- Team leadership and employee development experience required.