Midigator: Sr. Data Engineer
Seeking a candidate for designing and building components focusing on the processing of incoming data, real time reporting and predictive analytics of the new Midigator AI platform.
Location: Remote - Anywhere in US
Position: Sr. Data Engineer
Email [email protected].
About the Position
This position is critical for taking our chargeback and fraud technology and transforming it into a data analytics platform. As a member of the data and analytics team, the Sr. Data Engineer will be designing and building components focusing on the processing of incoming data, real time reporting and predictive analytics of the new Midigator AI platform. You will be solving problems related to building streaming data services, data analysis and creating a scalable cloud-based software. You will contribute to high impact solutions, designs and productizing decisions. The ideal candidate has experience working in a rapidly changing environment and prides yourself on being an energetic self-starter wanting to make a positive impact on the team and the product.
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, RDS MySQL, or DynamoDB
- Strong experience with Linux (CentOS) systems running services in AWS
- Data modeling and data warehousing experience
- Data pipelining experience
- Experience with statistical analysis with fast growing and evolving datasets
- Ability to productize data models within business requirements
- Amazon Web Services experience (VPC, EC2, S3, SNS/SQS, Lambda, ECS, ECR, ELB, EBS, Route53)
- 4-5 year of related experience
- Experience with Spark, Databricks, etc.
- Experience with machine learning processes and models
- ETL development experience
- Ability to create visualizations using Tableau, Periscope, or Looker
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Remote/flex workspace
- Medical dental vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Profit sharing after one year
- Fully stocked breakroom with snacks and beverages