compstak: Jr Data Analyst
Seeking talented full time data analysts to help us improve our data pipeline in order to ensure high quality and better scalability. This includes data extraction, preprocessing, augmentation, and verification projects.
Location: New York, NY
Position: Junior Data Analyst
CompStak is a venture backed tech startup that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We’ve built an innovative platform that enables professionals to trade data they have in exchange for the data they need about deals happening in any given market in the U.S.
We are looking for talented full time data analysts to help us improve our data pipeline in order to ensure high quality and better scalability. This includes data extraction, preprocessing, augmentation, and verification projects. Doing this will be providing real estate professionals with access to best-in-class data and close to real time deep market insights.
- Oversee data extraction processes
- Preprocess and map out complex crowdsourced data
- Augment and verify the processed data to ensure integrity and quality
- Support and learn from our team of data scientists and engineers
- Create ad hoc reports for our biz dev and sales teams
- Ask questions, learn new skills, and enjoy your work
What we are looking for:
- An aspiring data analyst or data scientist for a full time entry level position
- BA/BS required, major in a quantitative field preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL datastores
- Working knowledge of Python preferred
- High level of integrity
- Desire to learn
- Attention to detail and willingness to ask questions
- Real estate experience a plus
- Be a part of a fast growing tech company
- Fully stocked fridge and snack pantry
- Catered lunch on Fridays and monthly company events
- Dog friendly office
Attention: applications with no cover letter attached will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer ----- M/F/D/V