UnitedHealth Group: Senior ETL Developer (Horsham, PA)
Seeking a Senior ETL Developer with advanced ETL Architecture/Development background, to be a primary contributor in developing, testing and deploying key data warehouses, data marts and will be working with cutting edge technology.
At: UnitedHealth Group
Location: Horsham, PA
Position: Senior ETL Developer
Together, we deliver smarter, faster and simpler solutions for a modern, innovative health system. We are also the career home toSenior ETL Developers who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day. If you strive to help people live healthier lives by building your career with a leader in health care, this is the career for you! Come share your expertise and your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
As part of this group, you will be a primary contributor in developing, testing and deploying key data warehouses, data marts and will be working with cutting edge technology. This role will prepare you for significant career growth.
We are immediately seeking a Senior ETL Developer with advanced ETL Architecture/Development background. This is an onsite ( office based ) position in Horsham, PA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Informatica expertise with an emphasis on working with a diverse set of sources and targets, implementing auditing, error trapping/tracking, reusability and restartablilty, and the ability to troubleshoot and performance tune Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- 5+ years’ PL/SQL or T-SQL experience
- 5 + year’s ETL and Database tuning experience
- 5 + years’ experience with Data Warehousing principles with hands on experience with slowly changing dimensions and fact tables
- Detailed work ethics around analysis and coding practices
- Provide scalable solutions for handling large data volumes (Terabytes of data)
- Develop design specifications, unit test plans, and troubleshoot client issues
- Accountability in deliverables with the ability to work independently - required
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Informatica PowerExchange CDC experience on Oracle, DB2, and Mainframe
- Exadata, Teradata, or Netezza Appliance database expertise
- Experience working in an Agile Methodology environment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Top Stories Past 30 Days