Analytica: Sr Data Scientist [Washington, DC]
Analytica is seeking a Sr Data Scientist in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with projects involving complex structured and unstructured data, unsupervised to supervised learning algorithms, automation, cognitive and data science-based techniques.
Location: Washington, DC
Position: Sr Data Scientist
Analytica is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to lead data science federal government consulting engagements. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience and demonstrated capability to oversee and lead projects involving complex structured and unstructured data, unsupervised to supervised learning algorithms, automation, cognitive and data science-based techniques. This person should also possess the communication and interpersonal skills to be able to engage and provide recommendations for both technical and non-technical groups and individuals.
Qualifications (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, physics, or applied mathematics.
- Four (4)+ years in creating machine learning pipelines to derive insights from data (i.e., from data aggregation and cleaning, to using machine learning techniques)
- Experience implementing unsupervised (e.g., clustering), semi-supervised (e.g., label propagation) and supervised learning (e.g., ensemble classifiers) algorithms, and when it is appropriate to use each
- Knowledge of deep learning paradigms and architectures is a plus
- Ability to providing complex data analysis, evaluation and communication to identify and analyze complex financial, securities, tax or health data as required
- Ability to implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Ability leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Experience with Python, R and R Shiny, or SAS and the Hadoop computational ecosystem,
- Experience with Oracle relational databases, and the Linux/UNIX operating system.
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|