UnitedHealth Group: UHC Digital Director of Project Management [Minnetonka, MN]
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a UHC Digital Director of Project Management in Minnetonka, MN. Are you a leader and subject matter expertise in project management, scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation or facilitation?
At: UnitedHealth Group
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Position: UHC Digital Director of Project Management
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.sm
Are you a leader and subject matter expertise in project management, scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation or facilitation?
- Lead and mentor a team of 5 to 10+ direct reports on strategic initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups to coordinate and complete projects
- Define performance and results and manage vendors and service providers
- Leader/Project Manager will determine time frames, funding needs, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, allotment of resources to various phases of projects and lead others in the organization to make meaningful process improvements
- Develop business plans and cost benefit analysis for assessment by Regional/Senior Leadership
- You'll investigate non-standard requests and problems, makes presentations to senior leadership, ensure project documentation is accurate and ensure projects are completed on time and within scope
- Pertinent data and facts will be reviewed to identify and solve issues and mitigate risks, prioritize your teams work load
- Ad hoc projects as assigned and develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and/or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Actively pursuing PMP Certification
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- PMP Certification
- Healthcare industry experience
- Agile experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.sm
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.