UnitedHealth Group: Director, Omni-Channel Analytics [Minnetonka, MN]
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Director, Omni-Channel Analytics in Minnetonka, MN. The position is a client-facing role requiring both technical analytics and direct-to-consumer marketing business knowledge and skills.
At: UnitedHealth Group
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Position: Director, Omni-Channel Analytics
The Director, Omni-channel Analytics position is a client-facing role requiring both technical analytics and direct-to-consumer marketing business knowledge and skills. This role supports the efforts to craft the overall vision for how leveraging web/digital data integrates with other channels to support the multi-channel analytics and consumer efforts. Working across business, IT, and analytic teams, gains an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the key consumer touch points across channels, technology platforms, and available solutions to generate real-time insights and communications. Leverage hands-on technical and digital marketing business acumen to drive reporting, analytic insights, and modeling.
Please note: This position is based in our Minnetonka, MN office and is not a work from home position.
- Drive useful insights that will connect the consumer experience across the business
- Collaborate effectively with key business lines, technology partners, vendors and architects to drive toward multi-channel analytic capabilities driving business decisions
- Represent the consumer in the UHC experience across the different channels
- Lead and/or collaborate with other analytics professionals across the organization to measurably improve the consumer experience
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- 2+ years of experience utilizing analytics tools and databases, including SAS, R and other databases
- 2+ years of experience with advanced analytics, including machine learning and artificial intelligence
- 2+ years of experience as a database analyst, specifically with large databases
- Web analytics and reporting leveraging Adobe Analytics or similar tools
- Managing and building digital analytics data transformation (importing/exporting) to combine online/offline channel interactions reporting and analysis
- Understanding of traffic-driving mechanisms to an online website and interpreting key website behavioral variables
- Demonstrated knowledge of web design structure and tagging for digital analytics data capture
- Demonstrated user skills in MS Access, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Master’s Degree
- Experience utilizing Oracle and DB2 Database tool
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical or detailed information effectively to nontechnical audiences
- Demonstrated marketing domain knowledge
- Project management skills
- Experience delivering direct-to-consumer analytics and solutions oriented to real-time communication
- Business Intelligence tool implementation and management, such as Tableau
- Experience working with statistics to perform analysis, data modeling, and predictive behavioral modeling
- Knowledge of Power Point
- Healthcare industry experience
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.sm
For more information on our Internal Job Posting Policy, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|