Tribes.ai: Sr Data Scientist [Remote, India / Eastern Europe]
Tribes.ai is seeking a Sr Data Scientist to work remotely in India or Eastern Europe, who is passionate about building models, machine learning and data visualization to help us develop and launch a new cutting edge product in the HR Analytics / Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
Location: Remote, India / Eastern Europe
Position: Sr Data Scientist
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is passionate about building models, machine learning and data visualization to help us develop and launch a new cutting edge product in the HR Analytics / Human Capital Management (HCM) space. You should enjoy working independently and have the capability to innovate to help overcome challenges. You will be an integral part of our growing team and you will report directly into the Founder and CEO.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with engineering and leadership teams
- Manage workload and work independently
- Innovate to solve industry challenges
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4-5 years of experience as a data scientist
- Excellent Python coding skills are a must have
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform tools a bonus
- Familiarity with machine learning and predictive models
- Experience with operational analysis would be ideal i.e. HR / HCM
- Experience and knowledge of graph databases such as Neo4j a big plus
- Github and Atlassian JIRA project / agile experience ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and learn new environments and systems
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- New Apple equipment
- Remote / flexible work with optional hours at central WeWork location
- Opportunity to keep abreast with the latest trends in technologies
- Opportunity to fast track your career with our small highly-motivated team
- Opportunity to be an early member and play a significant role in designing and scaling a new product with the potential for equity / stock options down the line
Please do NOT apply if you match the following criteria
- You part of an agency or recruitment team and not an individual
- You are a BI (business intelligence) analyst only instead of a data scientist
- You do not know how to write Python code like a champion
We are checking code for plagiarism so if you cannot code Python properly yourself and are planning to just use copy/paste we will find out so please don't waste your time or ours.
Tribes.AI is a new startup aiming to help build strong high-performance teams with advanced analytics. Teams today produce a huge amount of data via everyday activities (emails, meetings, chats, files, tasks, code, etc) that can be mined for trends. This data provides powerful insights into team performance and helps management make more informed decisions about their employees, teams and clients.
The management team at Tribes.AI have already successfully built and sold a large data consulting company, Datalicious. As a result we understand how valuable our team members are, and how to build working teams that produce results no matter what timezone you are in. We value skilled data scientists who are at the top of their game, who want to take ownership and who want to grow with us.
Apply here: https://tribesai.recruitee.com/