Intuit: Staff Data Scientist – Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA]
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist - Business Analytics in Mountain View, CA, to be responsible for identifying opportunities to use customer driven analytics to drive growth and improved decision making in Intuit’s Small Business Division.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Staff Data Scientist - Business Analytics
This job is closed.
The Staff Data Scientist – Business Analytics will be responsible for identifying opportunities to use customer driven analytics to drive growth and improved decision making in Intuit’s Small Business Division. This role requires an individual with advanced analytical skills, excellent communications skills, and a passion for creating actionable customer insights to influence business operations and strategy.
- Key thought-partner with business stakeholders.
- Suggest appropriate analysis, ideas and data points to help drive business decisions – collaborate with business partners to prioritize areas of opportunity to drive growth and improved customer retention - Lead and execute analytics problems end-to-end.
- Skilled at probing for, evaluating and synthesizing data from disparate data sources to draw interpretive insights.
- Conduct detailed and advanced analyses of new and existing businesses covering a variety of areas including financial modeling, pricing, ROI analysis, revenue optimization, and product performance.
- Translate complex business requirements into a roadmap with key milestones and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field - Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields; Master’s preferred.
- 7+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis.
- Superior analytical skills and creative problem solving skills are a necessity.
- Database experience with advanced SQL skills; experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets; Hadoop experience a plus.
- Experience in analytical and modelling tools, such as Python, R or SAS
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau
- Experience with A/B test and experimental design
- Willingness to dig-in and understand the data and to leverage creative thinking and problem-solving skills are absolute musts.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Outstanding team player with a customer-back mindset.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|