LoyaltyOne: Consultant Category Manager / Analyst, Client Services [Westborough, MA]
Precima is seeking a Consultant Category Manager / Analyst, Client Services in Westborough, MA, to work collaboratively with our client and consulting analytics team on behalf of Precima clients to develop insight-driven recommendations.
Location: Westborough, MA
Position: Consultant Category Manager / Analyst, Client Services
Are you passionate about Data? Join the data revolution. At Precima, our people are proud to work with some of the world’s leading retailers on challenging, cutting-edge, data driven solutions, powered by technology, and, people. Working in the Greater Boston Area, we have an exciting opportunity to lead an engagement with CVS, one of the largest retailers in the U.S. If you have an ingrained streak of determination and don’t settle for good enough, apply today!
The Consultant will work collaboratively with our client and consulting analytics team on behalf of Precima clients to develop insight-driven recommendations. These recommendations will support business objectives such as marketing strategy, execution of merchandising/ category management plans as well as ad hoc strategic and tactical client issues.
This role, reporting to the AD, Client Services is an integral part of the cross-functional client team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the role and progress toward future career development objectives along a number of potential paths including a focus on deeper analyses, client relationship management, and/or marketing.
- Analytics and Insights Support
- Translate analytical insights into strategies and tactics to deliver increased performance for our clients.
- Collaboratively interface with Precima's team and client stakeholders to support business objectives.
- Build execution plans for the implementation of recommendations within client organizations.
- Solicit, document and drive relevancy for client business objectives and concerns.
- Support the timely delivery of content to client stakeholders in the appropriate format / communication channel.
- Translate and package insights into specific, actionable recommendations and deliverables for clients in various formats (PowerPoint, Word Documents).
- Maintain and Grow knowledge
- Gain in-depth understanding of Client’s business and business imperatives from both strategic and financial perspective.
- Lend critical thinking to internal analytics team on prioritizing analysis and methodology.
- Championing Innovation
- Work with analytics to develop detailed methodologies to support recommended enhancements.
Specialized Skill & Knowledge Requirements:
- Merchandising/Retail with experience/knowledge from either the Retailer, CPG or third party (i.e. Nielsen, IRi) side.
- Excellent Oral and written communication.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and results.
- Prefer direct client service experience or an internal support role with accountability for providing service- 2-4 years preferred.
- Exhibit a “one team” attitude through efficient collaboration and sharing with peers.
- Track record of delivering on or above targets
Precima is a global retail strategy and analytics company that provides tailored, data-driven solutions that drive sales, boost profitability and build customer loyalty. Leveraging our deep analytics expertise, Precima helps organizations improve their competitive position across all facets of planning and operations from assortment optimization, price optimization, promotional optimization, targeted marketing, and supplier collaboration. Precima’s credentials include solutions for Fortune 1000 brands and grocery retailers, including global market leaders. Together with LoyaltyOne, LoyaltyOne Consulting, BrandLoyalty, AIR MILES, and IceMobile, Precima is a part of Alliance Data―a Fortune 500 Company and the global leader in data-driven loyalty solutions. Precima's head office is located in Toronto, Canada, with global offices in Den Bosch, The Netherlands, Chicago, USA, and London, UK. Precima is a LoyaltyOne company. www.precima.com
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around.
At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide. http://www.alliancedata.com
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Check us out – LoyaltyOne on Stack Overflow
| LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook |Twitter | Blog | Instagram
Primary Location: USA - United States-3095 - Massachusetts-50127 - Worcester-L3-Westborough - CNVR
Work Locations: L3-Westborough - CNVR Westborough 01581
Job: Client Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Dec 13, 2018, 1:58:06 PM
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|