LoyaltyOne: Manager, CPG [Westborough, MA]
LoyaltyOne is seeking a Manager, CPG in Westborough, MA. be responsible for the overall management of client engagements on the CPG team, leveraging your analytical background and related CPG experience to motivate others to action both internally and with our external clients.
Location: Westborough, MA
Position: Manager, CPG
Are you passionate about Data? Join the data revolution. At Precima, our people are proud to work with some of the world’s leading retailers on challenging, cutting-edge, data driven solutions, powered by technology, and, people. We have an exciting opportunity to lead an engagement with CVS, one of the largest retailers in the U.S., located in the Greater Boston Area. If you have an ingrained streak of determination and don’t settle for good enough, apply today!
As a Manager of CPG you will be responsible for the overall management of client engagements on the CPG team. Your success in this role will be driven by an understanding of our client needs, and your ability to translate business constraints into analytical deliverables for those clients. You will leverage your analytical background and related CPG experience to motivate others to action both internally and with our external clients. Your proven track record in service delivery, measurement and information strategy will position you to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients. Each year, vendors will be expected to re-sign their contract for the following year. The Manager of CPG will be expected to lead/manage this process.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Translate, create and package insights into specific, actionable recommendations and deliverables for clients in various formats (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Interface with client stakeholders to understand their needs/priorities and to manage their expectations around Precima deliverables.
- Lead, develop and manage Business Analysts. This includes daily interaction, weekly status meetings, periodic performance review discussion, hiring, etc.
- Support clients with periodic review presentations for all key categories.
- Working with clients to resign annual service contracts. The Manager will be expected to ensure that our clients are deriving constant value and ROI from our services, facilitating the annual contract process.
- Direct analytics team to build and deliver advanced analytics. This process involves partnering with our internal statistics and analytics team to deliver the insights clients are looking for.
- Pursue additional advanced analytic opportunities with client. Identify client issues and solve for them via custom or off-the-shelf solutions that are aligned with the need.
- Track and communicate each week with client on status of reports and analytics.
- Reporting Role would be a Business Analyst.
- As a Manager there will be responsibility for setting direction, leading and developing the analyst role
Minimum of 3-4 years of directly related work experience in category management or Shopper Insights role at CPG, Retailer, or in client service at competing analytics company
Specialized Skill & Knowledge Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and particularly oral communication.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to understand the operations and challenges within various internal and client stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision as the role is based from home.
Key Internal and External Collaborative Relationships:
- Associate Director: Working closely to monitor the progress and satisfaction with each client. Discussing personal development.
- Business Analysts: Delegating work and managing timelines and quality of said work. Helping to develop the Analyst’s technical and presentation skills.
- Client Leads: Scoping & executing projects as per client direction.
- Other Client Stakeholders: Presenting findings and/or periodic reports.
- Precima Analytics Team: Discussing any custom work requiring the Analytic Team’s assistance.
This role will be supporting an area of the business that is growing at a fast pace. The ability to adapt to change and be flexible is critical. As the client base expands and changes, the specifics of which clients this role supports will evolve and change. Being able to quickly create rapport with clients and adjust to changes will be a key to succeeding.
Precima is a global retail strategy and analytics company that provides tailored, data-driven solutions that drive sales, boost profitability and build customer loyalty. Leveraging our deep analytics expertise, Precima helps organizations improve their competitive position across all facets of planning and operations from assortment optimization, price optimization, promotional optimization, targeted marketing, and supplier collaboration. Precima’s credentials include solutions for Fortune 1000 brands and grocery retailers, including global market leaders. Together with LoyaltyOne, LoyaltyOne Consulting, BrandLoyalty, AIR MILES, and IceMobile, Precima is a part of Alliance Data―a Fortune 500 Company and the global leader in data-driven loyalty solutions. Precima's head office is located in Toronto, Canada, with global offices in Den Bosch, The Netherlands, Chicago, USA, and London, UK. Precima is a LoyaltyOne company. www.precima.com
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around.
At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide. http://www.alliancedata.com
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3095 - Massachusetts-50127 - Worcester-L3-Westborough - CNVR
Work Locations: L3-Westborough - CNVR Westborough 01581
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Dec 13, 2018, 3:53:15 PM
Top Stories Past 30 Days