LoyaltyOne: Associate Director, CPG [Westborough, MA]
LoyaltyOne is seeking a Associate Director, CPG in Westborough, MA, to be responsible for the selling, revenue management and vendor contract process/ cycle of a major Retailer’s supplier collaboration program.
Location: Westborough, MA
Position: Associate Director, CPG
Are you passionate about Data? Join the data revolution. At Precima, our people are proud to work with some of the world’s leading retailers on challenging, cutting-edge, data driven solutions, powered by technology, and, people. Working in the Greater Boston Area, we have an exciting opportunity to lead an engagement with CVS, one of the largest retailers in the U.S. If you have an ingrained streak of determination and don’t settle for good enough, apply today!
As an Associate Director you will be responsible for the selling, revenue management and vendor contract process/ cycle of a major Retailer’s supplier collaboration program. Your success in this role will be driven by three areas. The first is leading the annual selling cycle and vendor onboarding to hit key financial metrics. The second is to grow the business by upselling existing vendors, selling to new vendors, and being an input into the product development process to improve the marketability of the product. The third is tracking revenue in a timely and accurate manor for both client and internal stakeholders. Your experience in CPG/Retail with Customer Analytics will allow you to perform product demonstrations as required.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Work with retail partners to develop and execute the launch program, annual selling cycle and vendor onboarding process
- Upsell by identifying and selling to existing clients who have business challenges that can be solved by procuring additional services or solutions
- Generate new revenue by working with our retail partners to identify new clients/ prospects who you will network/ connect with and begin the selling cycle
- Provide feedback and council to the corporate Project Management team to build/improve reports and products.
- Perform product demonstrations as required as part of the sales processes above
- Track and communicate each week with client on status of revenue and pipeline
- Work experience in: Minimum of 10 years of directly related work experience in consulting services, client relationship management and selling within Grocery retail and CPG verticals.
Specialized Skill & Knowledge Requirements:
- Understand client business models and profitability measures (core merchandising)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on developing business and selling within the CPG industry
- Analytical expertise with a focus on interpreting results and building insights for retail
- Consulting Services, Client management within a Retail/CPG setting or industry specific experience
- Working with the retailer, set the annual selling and pricing strategy for the following year
- Decisions regarding commitments that are beyond what has been agreed to in contracts
- Work closely with Legal & contract team to develop and implement the contract cycle/ process
- Work with the Finance team to manage clients revenue cycle
- Collaborating & Teamwork
- Developing Others
- Inspiring & Motivating Others to High Performance
- Championing Innovation & Change
- Practicing Sound Judgment
- Developing & Communicating a Compelling Roadmap
- Holding Others Accountable
- Focusing on Customer
- Driving for Results
Precima is a global retail strategy and analytics company that provides tailored, data-driven solutions that drive sales, boost profitability and build customer loyalty. Leveraging our deep analytics expertise, Precima helps organizations improve their competitive position across all facets of planning and operations from assortment optimization, price optimization, promotional optimization, targeted marketing, and supplier collaboration. Precima’s credentials include solutions for Fortune 1000 brands and grocery retailers, including global market leaders. Together with LoyaltyOne, LoyaltyOne Consulting, BrandLoyalty, AIR MILES, and IceMobile, Precima is a part of Alliance Data―a Fortune 500 Company and the global leader in data-driven loyalty solutions. Precima's head office is located in Toronto, Canada, with global offices in Den Bosch, The Netherlands, Chicago, USA, and London, UK. Precima is a LoyaltyOne company. www.precima.com
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around.
At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide. http://www.alliancedata.com
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3095 - Massachusetts-50127 - Worcester-L3-Westborough - CNVR
Work Locations: L3-Westborough - CNVR Westborough 01581
Job: Client Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Dec 13, 2018, 3:51:20 PM