Charter Solutions: Data Scientist [White Bear Lake, MN]
Charter Solutions is seeking a Data Scientist in White Bear Lake, MN, to join a world-class team applying innovative analytic approaches to extremely complex problems in the areas of industrial internet (IoT), equipment performance management and customer’s building systems.
At: Charter Solutions
Location: White Bear Lake, MN
Position: Data Scientist
Please send Word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a data scientist to join a world-class team applying innovative analytic approaches to extremely complex problems in the areas of industrial internet (IoT), equipment performance management and customer’s building systems. This position is focused on developing models improving customer and internal facing products to deliver increased directly actionable insights that impact our customer’s business. The incumbent is responsible for model management, integrating with existing systems, as well as identifying and implementing improvements to these processes.
Direct Permanent Hire, White bear Lake ,MN
The ideal candidate will also have the following:
- 10-15 yrs experience in IT
- Experience working with high velocity machine data / time series data
- Experience with the full life cycle of model development and deployment; hands-on experience working with application teams to deploy models in real-time or near-real-time environments
- Min 5 plus years’ experience applying data driven modeling to solve business problems.
- Working knowledge in the following technologies: Python, SQL, R, Alteryx, Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson, Tableau, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of database systems including relational, column store and data marts.
- Ability to mentor and direct other data scientists and engineers.
- Understanding of and experience with engineering / time series data.
- Experience in statistical inference, unsupervised machine learning, and supervised machine learning.
- Understanding of large-scale data mining and machine learning techniques for clustering, classification, regression, and anomaly detection.
- Ability to manipulate and visualize both structured and non-structured datasets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a cross-functional team to generate new and unique service offerings.
- Work with cross-functional team to apply data science techniques to identify building issues/optimization opportunities that improve customer business metrics.
- Lead the development and implementation of state of the art statistical forecasting models and anomaly detection algorithms to enable predictive service offerings.
- Responsible for developing and validating the accuracy of the models/algorithms across a wide variety of applications.
- Stay up-to-date in the field of data science.
- Identify and apply new technologies as necessary in development of products.
- Advanced knowledge of modeling techniques and experience visualizing model outputs for engineers, customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into relevant data science activities that drive business value.
- Familiarity with data science tools and the ability to adapt to new data science technologies, as necessary.
- Strong written & oral English communication skills to interface effectively with team members, customers and stakeholders.
BS, MS or PhD in computer science or statistics related discipline with machine data experience preferred
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|