BRP: Warranty Intelligence Analyst [Sturtevant, WI]
BRP is seeking a Warranty Intelligence Analyst in Sturtevant, WI, to quickly make a significant impact by identifying product performance and quality issues that are negatively affecting customer satisfaction and product margin.
Location: Sturtevant, WI
Position: Warranty Intelligence Analyst
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To work in a fast paced, challenging environment with a team of dedicated and passionate professionals.
- To be a part of a culture where you are supported and encouraged to grow, with the ability to take ownership and become an influential leader.
- To quickly make a significant impact by identifying product performance and quality issues that are negatively affecting customer satisfaction and product margin.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Positively impact customer experience by analyzing warranty data to quickly identify emerging issues and quantify the current and potential future impact of the issue in terms of incidence rate and cost.
- Initiate the problem-solving process by indicating which field replaced components should be recalled for failure analysis. Review analysis reports to identify the primary failure modes the project engineer should focus on.
- Ascertain the effectiveness of field solutions by monitoring changes to warranty rates.
- Prepare quarterly reviews of product warranty performance and present forecasts with the supporting analysis to the division leadership team.
- Participate in the annual business plan development by preparing a “bridge” analysis to determine the warranty accrual rates for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Support the new product development process by conducting a bottom-up warranty improvement analysis to define the business case’s viability.
- Support quarterly emission compliance reviews by generating replacement rate reports for emission related components and by compiling failure analysis results on components that exceed threshold rates.
- Identify the opportunity to standardize and streamline repetitive warranty analysis procedures through development of custom tools and databases.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in a technical or financial field of study that developed expertise in forecasting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint or equivalent
- Working knowledge in constructing database SQL queries
- Ability to write and debug VBA code in Microsoft applications considered an asset
- Experience in statistical analysis and comparison methods desirable
- Strong attention to detail with the rigor to verify complex analysis through alternate methods
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and decisive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Interest or experience in powersports products is a plus
The position is located in the Evinrude Sturtevant, Wisconsin campus.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|