Anthem: Data Scientists [Palo Alto, CA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA]
Anthem is seeking Principal AI Data Scientists and Sr. AI Data Scientists. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Palo Alto, CA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA
Position: Data Scientists
No agencies please - see statement at the bottom of this page.
What if we could create a 360° view of patients to make accurate diagnoses and determine the best treatment? What if we could consolidate a patient's data into a single hub and use algorithms to discover hidden patterns? What if we could generate personalized health insights and make them easily available to everyone? At Anthem, we're working on a technology to make all these "What Ifs" a reality.
Say Hello to the Future
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Principal AI Data Scientists
- Can you Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners?
- Can you work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data?
- Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis?
- Can you determine the continuous improvement opportunities of current predictive modeling algorithms?
- Proactively collaborate with business partners to determine identified population segments and develop actionable plans to enable the identification of patterns related to quality, use, cost and other variables?
Sr. AI Data Scientists
- Can you develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users?
- Provides high-level controllership/evaluation of all output produced to ensure established targets are met?
- Can you implement batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions?
- Develop proprietary machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions?
- Do you have experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, R, SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner or equivalent?
If so I would love to chat with you (Please forward your CV as an attachment to): firstname.lastname@example.org
Not just any Data Scientist will do: Healthcare experience, deep understanding of data and EHR Data is a MUST. We are seeking the above positions in Palo Alto, Ca, Chicago, Ill and Atlanta, Georgia.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
To ALL Agencies: No Solicitation of any kind: phone calls, emails, or mail to any employee of AnthemIT or affiliate/specialty companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at AnthemIT or affiliate/specialty companies via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of AnthemIT or affiliate/specialty companies, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by AnthemIT or affiliate/specialty companies for this position and a valid agreement is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the AnthemIT or affiliate/specialty companies agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.