Intuit: Staff Business Data Analyst [Mountain View, CA]
Intuit is seeking a Staff Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA. Come join Intuit as a Staff Business Data Analyst in our blazingly fast paced and high performing team.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Staff Business Data Analyst
Come join Intuit as a Staff Business Data Analyst in our blazingly fast paced and high performing team.
- Partner closely with Business, Product Management, Product Development, and Design teams to lead technical support process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices
- Collaborate/Lead and execute analytics projects end-to-end. Translate complex business requirements into a roadmap with key milestones and deliverables
- Aptitude in the key steps of analysis: requirement gathering, data acquisition (ETL), dashboard development, advanced analysis, presenting findings, driving to impacts
- Drive the definition, implementation and ongoing tracking of end to end key performance metrics
- Design and develop dashboards, and insure that data is visualized and presented in a way that contributes to insights and clear communication with the business
- Develop clear articulation of business-relevant analysis from data for all levels – executive levels to granular reports.
- 5-7 years relevant business experience
- Requires a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- Proficient with SQL to perform data acquisition, segmentation, and aggregation from scratch from existing data sources
- Experience with BI/visualization packages such as Tableau, Business Objects, Qlikview
- Deep customer empathy, and have the ability to drive process improvements that enable improvements to the end to end customer experience
- Apply analytics and systems thinking to analyze data, identify emerging trends and turn the data into actionable information/insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including hypothesis-driven testing and root-cause analysis to understand drivers of process variations
- Able to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management and with users at all levels of technical/analytical expertise
- Drive results through influence, partnership and cross functional teams
- Knowledge of programming languages and stats packages (e.g. python, R, SAS, JMP)
- Experienced and comfortable applying appropriate statistical mathematical techniques (academic or practical)
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present the most relevant outcomes
- Familiar with agile methodology
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|