Intuit: Sr Data Scientist – Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA]
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist in the Data Analytics & Science team. Candidates should be creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Senior Data Scientist, Business Analytics
Come join Intuit as a Senior Data Scientist in the Data Analytics & Science team. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position works alongside marketers and agency partners to deliver business results using data for insights and optimization.
The Small Business Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the Small Business Group (i.e. Intuit QuickBooks). We are an exciting, growing and fun team that works with industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Business Analytics who will collaborate with our Marketing teams to help drive a/b testing, insights, tactics, and forecasts, and visions. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of both data acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills, well versed in A/B Testing (Bayesian, Frequentist, and etc), in addition to an ability to present data in a creative and illustrative manner.
- Subject matter expert in marketing data
- Collaborate with marketing teams to drive insights, tactics, forecasts, and visions.
- Work with Marketing to drive A/B/N testing designs and measures.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics & A/B Testing
- 5+ years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing data
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch; experience working with granular web clickstream data a plus!
- Familiarity with programming languages and stats packages (e.g. python, R)
- Familiarity with ML models
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- Undergrad degree in a quantitative field (Masters preferred)
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.