Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA]
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist who will partner with our payroll product and marketing teams and drive profitable growth. As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytics skills, knowledge of product analytics and exceptional analytical acumen.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Senior Data Scientist, Business Analytics
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Data Scientist in the Data Analytics & Science team. Someone who is a creative problem solver with a passion to deliver advanced data-driven solutions. You will work alongside product managers and marketers to grow payroll business at Intuit
The Small Business Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth, active use and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the Small Business Group (i.e. Intuit QuickBooks). We are an exciting, growing and fun team that works with industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist who will partner with our payroll product and marketing teams and drive profitable growth. As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytics skills, knowledge of product analytics and exceptional analytical acumen.
- Leads complex analytical initiatives, developing tracking, combining data from multiple sources to extract meaning , reconcile assumptions, and identify logical path for action
- Understand the current ecosystems, historical customer behaviors, and long-term trends in order to identify ways to improve and communicate the necessary information to key partners
- Partner closely with revenue growth, sales and marketing teams, develop internal and external data sources to be used in propensity modeling and predictive analytics.
- Partner with leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity to drive growth
- Democratize data by building and socializing decision tools (dashboards, reports); build key data sets/pipelines to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
- Define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards leveraging Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Provide insights to the leadership team on impact of strategic initiatives on the key metrics
- 5+ years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing/product data; experience in advanced analytics and optimization a plus!
- Experience with customer behavioral analytics and or marketing analytics
- Domain expertise in subjects such as experimental design and Multivariate/A-B testing
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch; experience working with granular web clickstream data and behavior tracking tools like SiteCatalyst!
- Knowledge of programming languages and stats packages (e.g. python, R); comfortable running multiple regression analyses
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- Bachelor degree in Business, engineering, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or a related field. MBA or graduate degree in a related field a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation.
Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.