Benco: Data Analyst [Pittston, PA]
Benco is seeking a Data Analyst to be responsible for providing comprehensive data analysis and quantitative research to enhance their customer knowledge and marketing programs.
Location: Pittston, PA
Position: Data Analyst
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive data analysis and quantitative research to enhance our customer knowledge and marketing programs.
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental is the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States and has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in 45 states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor; including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians.
The Experience We Are Looking For:
- Education: BS/BA in a mathematical or research-related field such as statistics, social science, math, computer science, or operations research; will consider other fields with a quantitative emphasis
- Experience: 2-4 years
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Applied knowledge of advanced research and statistical analysis methods, including predictive modeling techniques
- Requires a strong knowledge of using advanced analytic tools (SPSS, R, SAS, Python) to manipulate data and perform analysis
- Requires knowledge of SQL
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data, be detail oriented, and possess excellent business acumen
- Expert at summarizing and presenting data, and able to communicate findings to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity with marketing KPIs
- Familiarity with text mining is highly desired
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employ a combination of technical skill, knowledge of research methodologies, and statistical analysis to enhance our understanding of customer behavior
- Work with marketing to suggest and develop the best analytic methods to answer the questions important to the business
- Design, test, and deploy quantitative and predictive models for use by the organization
- Manipulate and analyze detailed data, and create easily digestible summaries that highlight the most important aspects of the work
- Use their curiosity and creativity to imagine new ways to report, analyze, and make actionable use of data, with the goal of helping the business make smarter decisions
Why Join our Team?
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- Family-owned for 80+ years
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.
To apply online, please click the following link:
Top Stories Past 30 Days