Ten-X: Data Scientist [San Mateo, CA]
Seeking a Data Scientist to help build models and perform analyses on its platform products. This role will involve frequent interactions with other data scientists as well as the business branch and the output of these analyses will be immediately visible to all parties involved.
Location: San Mateo, CA
Position: Data Scientist
Ten-X Commercial is the CRE marketplace that is a force multiplier for sellers, buyers and brokers. Ten-X precision-matches assets, accelerates close rates, and streamlines the entire transaction process with more than $55 billion in sales and increasing daily. Leveraging desktop and mobile technology, Ten-X allows people to safely and easily complete real estate transactions entirely online. We bring quality assets to the market and attract prospective investors from around the world. By virtue of our best-in-class marketing and scalable technology platform, buyers and seller are able to conduct transactions in an efficient manner.
Ten-X empowers consumers, investors and real estate professionals with unprecedented levels of flexibility, control and simplicity – and the convenience of transacting properties whenever and wherever they want. As real estate continues to move online, Ten-X is uniquely positioned at the forefront of this dramatic industry evolution.
Ten-X is looking to hire a Data Scientist to help build models and perform analyses on its platform products. This role will involve frequent interactions with other data scientists as well as the business branch and the output of these analyses will be immediately visible to all parties involved.
- Solid understanding of probability and inferential statistics (hypothesis testing and parameter estimation)
- Thorough understanding of some basic machine learning models, e.g., trees, regressions, bagging/boosting, or matrix factorization methods
- Experience with a scripting tool like matlab/python/R
- Experience with a mysql language
- Experience applying theoretical knowledge to a business context preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Undergraduate or Masters preferably in one of the following fields: statistics, math, physics, economics
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|