Intuit: Experimentation Leader, Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA]
Seeking a Principal Experimentation Data Scientist, a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering data-driven insights, a deep knowledge of Testing and Experimentation to optimize digital experiences.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Experimentation Leader, Data Science and Analytics
Seeking a Principal Experimentation Data Scientist to join Intuit’s Experimentation Center of Excellence (COE) for Small Business Self-Employed Group (SBSEG). We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering data-driven insights, a deep knowledge of Testing and Experimentation to optimize SBSEG’s digital experiences.
In this role you will drive experimentation process improvement and automation to dramatically transform the way in which we allocate customers to experiments and manage delivery of experiments that drive decision making.
- Work closely with the Embedded Data Scientists/Analysts to set up, maintain and optimize performance analysis of our various in-market experiments
- Provide test requesters with testing methodology and frameworks to create and monitor tests over time
- Work with experimentation tools team to improve & enhance tool capabilities
- Develop traffic forecasts and size opportunities based on constraints and interpretation of data findings
- Define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards leveraging Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Deliver key metrics, reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analyses with interpretation, contributing to the development of hypotheses and actions
- Work with Marketing and Product Managers to develop learning plans with recommendations of analytics approaches to address questions or validate hypotheses
- Generate follow-up questions with stakeholders, refine data findings and interpret results to drive data-based insights
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to assist with data collection and reporting
- 10+ years of experience in decision support and site optimization for an online/e-commerce business
- Deep knowledge of testing and web analytics
- Confident applying appropriate analysis methods of causal inference in both experimental and non-experimental situations
- Subject matter expertise with clickstream data, SQL & Hive is a must
- Understanding of complex web ecosystems, best practices and ability to put this knowledge into action
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Excellent problem solving skills and end to end quantitative thinking
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience with Tableau or another reporting solution a plus
- Master’s or PhD in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, or computer science
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation.
Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|