Intuit: Sr Manager Data and Analytics – Speech and Text Insights [Mountain View, CA]
Seeking a Sr Manager Data and Analytics for Speech and Text Insights, to oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Senior Manager Data and Analytics - Speech and Text Insights
Come join Intuit as part of the Small Business Self Employed Group Customer Success (CS) team as the Senior Manager Product Leader for Speech and Text Insights. We are looking for a leader who is a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation, technology and teams to help us revolutionize the way small businesses run their business and deliver on our mission of “powering prosperity around the world.”
This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at Intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is your opportunity to join at the ground level on this exciting and transformational journey.
Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still.
As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We’re on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, we serve 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia and Brazil, with products available from the desktop to the cloud.
Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper through
One Intuit Ecosystem that:
- Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
- Eliminates work through innovative technology
- Provides complete confidence that they can do it right – by themselves – with complete confidence
Just as we transformed before, from DOS to the web, and to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us – and whether you use our products on your PC, mobile phone or tablet – we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life's financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That's not just our history. It's our future.
- Oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders.
- Communicate key analytic findings within the business and to senior stakeholders.
- Research, explore, and enable new quantitative techniques and technologies in data science.
- Drive thought leadership and embrace emerging industry innovation.
- Mentor more junior team members.
This position is focused on:
- Measuring what matters: Work with business partners and data science teams to “productionize” text and speech insights of business drivers leveraging AI/ML. Accelerate efforts of packaging speech and text insights into reporting products that guide company-wide stakeholders in making effective decisions. Keep improving the experience of consuming speech and text data in the organization. this could involve anything from improving call center efficiency to driving world-class customer experience. Play a leadership role in driving consistency in KPI definitions and measurement across the organization.
- Leveraging Intuit data: Partner with data engineering to develop the tools and processes needed to maximize the inherent value of our speech and text data: uplevel organizational insights on customer experience by leveraging customer datasets across Intuit (e.g. understanding intelligent ways to reduce churn, promote upsells/cross-sells, building predictive models for customer behavior, driving agent and supervisor productivity).
- Building relationships across Intuit: Serve as the liaison of the team throughout the organization, promoting and evangelizing the efforts of the team and cultivating relationships with other functions critical to the team's mission e.g., data science, data engineering, product, customer success leaders. Drive adoption of your team’s speech and text products across key stakeholders. Leverage learnings of other BUs and develop workplan to adopt (and share) learnings.
In this role you will take on ownership for all speech and text data in SBSEG Customer Success, managing and shaping the future state of an experienced team based on company priorities and needs. You will mobilize the team to focus on priorities that will drive the highest impact for Intuit, democratizing speech and text insights across the organization.
- Proven leader in building high-performing teams to hire, mentor, coach and develop direct reports and high-potential team members
- Technical expertise – has experience working closely with data engineers, data science, experts in AI/ML, and product teams to launch data products
- Self starter - seeks the problem, doesn't wait for the problem to find him. Can see around corners and mobilizes themselves and others to act on proactively improving the data consumption experience
- Cross functional leadership – experience working as a product manager in a large organization, aligning cross functional stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and launching product features
- Analytically minded with experience working on large scale data projects
- Ability to be strategic but also willing to roll up sleeves and get into the details, coaching team members where needed
- Experience in Management Consulting, additional corporate experience in product management, data management/insights is a plus.
- Some travel required (~10%).
- Analytical bachelor’s degree required (Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science), Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant AWS products such Comprehend/Transcribe/Lex; experience working with speech/text analytical tools is an advantage
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation.
Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.