Stylight: Sr Python Engineer – Evolving Systems (d/f/m) [Munich, Germany]
Seeking an experienced python engineer to join our team in Munich. You’re interested in further optimizing and automating our pipeline as well as delivering high quality software? Then Stylight is your place to be.
Location: Munich, Germany
Position: Senior Python Engineer - Evolving Systems (d/f/m)
We are looking for an experienced python engineer to join our team in Munich. You’re interested in further optimizing and automating our pipeline as well as delivering high quality software? Then Stylight is your place to be.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support and mentor the team in shipping quality products and code in accordance with business needs.
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies. Be prepared to challenge others.
- Explain technical topics to non-technical colleagues and advocate for your team across the company.
- Grow the skillset and spirit of a team of 3 - 5 engineers to foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- You love writing code from the bottom of your heart and have ideally 5+ years experience in designing, building and operating complex, scalable system using Python.
- You have been contributing to single systems and platforms over a significant amount of time to gather experience on how to keep evolving systems maintainable.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce. “You build it, you run it!” is our general philosophy.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, serverless and microservices on a daily basis.
- You are opinionated and outspoken on engineering best practices, but can still maintain friends.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
The Business Development Tech Team
- Is responsible for automating and continuously improving the technical integration tools and systems used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside our sales and partner managers.
- Is excited about working in an environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, code reviews and learning together.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|