Proxi: Data Scientist [Berkeley, CA]
Proxi is looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing data team! As a Data Scientist at Proxi, you will help improve models supporting a quirky personalized AI, provide insights to improve player experience, and much more.
Location: Berkeley, CA
Position: Data Scientist
Proxi is hiring a Data Scientist to join our growing data team!
Proxi is a game where you grow an Artificial Intelligence based on your memories. Designed by Will Wright; creator of The Sims, Spore and SimCity; this mobile (product) is set to be released in late 2019. https://www.proxiai.com/
We’re looking for people to join our team. The team enjoys daily lunches together, is highly creative, and has a penchant for playing with magnets. We work out of a quirky loft in West Berkeley. Perks include Wednesday team lunches, dog friendly office, flexible work and vacation schedules.
What you’ll do:
- Help us improve models supporting a quirky personalized AI
- Support these models across multiple languages and cultures
- Explore Player interaction providing insight to improve players experience
- Anomaly detection
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related degree, or relevant professional experience
- 2-5 years’ professional experience
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving that integrates both short term and long term goals
- Experience implementing models in production
- Background in natural language understanding (NLP/NLU)
- Passionate about protecting players information
- Interest in Neural, Cognitive and Behavioral Science
nb: We love diversity here