Penn State: Nittany AI Associates Program Manager [University Park, PA]
Seeking an individual who can contribute to the overall success of the program by providing input and direction regarding program goals and operations, and provide leadership and management needed to achieve program success.
At: Penn State
Location: University Park, PA
Position: Nittany AI Associates Program Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new job that includes leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to drive innovation, while helping prepare students for a world enabled by AI? If so, the Penn State Nittany AI Alliance is looking for a talented, highly-motivated individual with a passion for using technology to enable innovative solutions. We are solving common problems in uncommon ways, putting students at the heart of the operations.
The Nittany AI Associates program provides students with project-based learning opportunities that address real world problems using artificial intelligence and machine learning. We identify these project opportunities by building and fostering relationships with and between the Penn State community and technology leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an individual who can:
- Contribute to the overall success of the program by providing input and direction regarding program goals and operations.
- Provide leadership and management needed to achieve program success.
- Manage client expectations, resources, and student teams to deliver proof-of-concepts.
- Work with industry partners to conduct ideation sessions, help define projects and align resources to achieve desired results.
- Participate in the creation of operational plans for the program.
- Monitor performance and make project team adjustments when necessary.
Must also possess the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Significant experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Knowledge of human-centered design with the ability to lead client ideation sessions
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to develop and execute on operational plans for the program.
Typically requires a Master's degree or higher plus three years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Occasional evening hours for special events is required. For full consideration, candidates must submit a cover letter and resume. Full Penn State benefits provided.
Apply online at https://apptrkr.com/1498299
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Top Stories Past 30 Days