- ICDT-2001 8th International Conference on Database Theory, London, UK, 4-6 January 2001
- AI and STATISTICS 2001, Eighth International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, Key West, Florida, USA; January 4-7, 2001
- DCI Data Warehousing Conference & Exposition Chicago, IL, USA; February 13-15, 2001
- DMA Net.Marketing Conference & Exhibition. Seattle, WA, USA; Feb 26-28, 2001
- IBC Data Mining and Warehousing for Financial Services, New York City, NY, USA; March 12-14, 2001
- MSRI Workshop on Nonlinear Estimation and Classification Berkeley, CA, USA; March 19-29, 2001
- AMA Briefing on Customer Relationship Management (CRM), State of the Art, State of Practice, March 26, 2001, Chicago IL.
- YOR12 - Data Mining Stream, The University of Nottingham, UK; 27-29 March 2001
- First SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, Chicago, IL, April 5-7, 2001
Third Workshop on Mining Scientific Datasets.
Where: Chicago, IL, USA; When: April 7, 2001
- SPIE Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery: Theory, Tools, and Technology III (or40), Orlando, FL; 16-20 April, 2001
- PAKDD-01: The Fifth Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. Hong Kong; April 16 - 18, 2001
- PDDM-2001 4th International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Data Mining. San Francisco, CA, USA; April 23-27, 2001
- DMKD 2001: Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. Santa Barbara, CA; May 20, 2001
- SIGMOD/PODS 2001. Santa Barbara, CA; May 21-24, 2001
- JSAI International Workshop on Rough Set Theory and Granular Computing. Matsue, Shimane, Japan; May 21-22, 2001
- DiaMondSUG 2001, Data Mining SAS User Group Conference. Chicago, IL; May 30-June 1 2001.
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Summer School at Carnegie Mellon University, June 4-8, 2001. Registration due 5/21/01.
- INTERFACE '01, Orange County, CA, USA; June 13-16, 2001
- ICML-2001, International Conference on Machine Learning, Williams College, Williamstown, MA, June 28 - July 1, 2001
CIMCA'2001, International Conference on Computational Intelligence for
Modelling, Control and Automation.
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA. Dates: 4-6 July 2001
- SSDBM 2001: Int. Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management. George Mason University, Fairfax, VA; July 18-20, 2001
- Industrial Conference on Data Mining - ICDM 2001, Leipzig, Germany; 24-25 July 2001.
- Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition, Leipzig, Germany, July 25-27, 2001
- Case-Based Reasoning Authoring Support Tools workshop at International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ICCBR-01), Vancouver, BC, Canada; 31 July, 2001
- AMCIS 2001, Americas Conference on Information Systems, Data Mining mini-track, Boston, MA, USA, August 3-5, 2001.
- IJCAI-01, Seattle, WA; August 5-10, 2001
- IJCAI-01 Workshop on Learning from Temporal and Spatial Data. Location: Seattle, WA, USA. Dates: Aug 6, 2001
- DIMACS Summer School Tutorial on New Frontiers in Data Mining. Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ; August 13 - 17, 2001
- KDD-2001, ACM SIGKDD 7th annual conference on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, San Francisco, CA, Aug 26-29, 2001
- AFCEA Federal Database Colloquium and Exposition, San Diego, CA; August 28-30, 2001
- PKDD-01 and ECML-01, Freiburg, Germany. Sep 3-7, 2001
- PKDD/ECML-2001 Workshop on Ubiquitous Data Mining for Mobile and Distributed Environments, Freiburg, Germany. September 7, 2001
- INTELLIGENT DATA ANALYSIS IN MEDICINE AND PHARMACOLOGY, a Workshop at the Medinfo2001. London, UK. Sep 4, 2001
- DaWaK 01, 3rd International Conference on Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery. Munich, Germany. September 5-7, 2001
- IDA-2001: The Fourth International Symposium on Intelligent Data Analysis. Lisbon, Portugal. 13-15 September 2001
- IR'2001, Infotech Oulu International Workshop on Information Retrieval. Oulu, Finland. Sep 19-21, 2001.
- Fourth Federal Data Mining Symposium and Exposition '01, Washington, DC., USA. September 25-26, 2001.
- MCP: The First World Congress on Mass Customization and Personalization. Hong Kong. October 1-2, 2001
- SAS M2001 Data Mining Technology Conference, Cary, NC, Oct 2-3, 2001
- The First Asia-Pacific Conference on Web Intelligence (WI'2001), Maebashi City, Japan. October 23-26, 2001.
- DIMACS Workshop on Streaming Data Analysis and Mining, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ. November 5, 2001.
- ICDM '01: The 2001 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining. Silicon Valley, CA. November 29 - December 2, 2001
- NIPS 2001, Neural Information Processing Systems: Natural and Synthetic, Vancouver, Canada. 3-8 Dec, 2001